среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

condition road tahoe




Today the following fun things have happened so far:

1. Plumbers, early in the morning. Nuff said.
2. More mostly fruitless job hunting. It is getting depressing.
3. Lost my brand new pack of cigarettes. (I have to quit smoking for a while anyhow, itapos;s costing me too much money, but still.)
4. Discovered Bell has killed my dry-loop for DSL at the DSLAM, so now I have to camp out on wireless and deal with all that shit (Bell and I are at war, and itapos;s personal.).
5. Canadian Government hates me, sent tax assessment wanting still more money, and thusly I have to resubmit all forms to close down my business tax accounts.

I demand some good luck, or at least something to keep me occupied and not-homeless over the winter. Being homeless in Toronto during the winter is probably not as fun as being homeless in California was. And yes, while technically I could fly to California, there are too many things I would rather stay here for the time being for. So yes, good luck. Any day now Oh sure, Iapos;m not going without a fight, but sometimes I get tired of fighting. Most days itapos;s just funny, but sometimes it does get to me.

At least tomorrow Iapos;ll be working at the hospital. That should cheer me up. Maybe Iapos;ll get more balloons.

Iapos;ve been writing a lot of undignified, bordering on emo, crap right now, I know. I kind of have to these days, because otherwise I let everything just fester (like dirty socks in an air humidifier), and I find itapos;s good to see the sarcastic voices on my head take form on the screen. I suppose it gives me perspective, and is better than my other strategy of randomly bursting into tears over truly trivial bullshit. Things really arenapos;t that bad, I still (for the moment) have a fantastic apartment, good friends, plenty of adventures, and anejo tequila. I think mostly itapos;s the not having a decent enough job thatapos;s really bugging me. The idea, as it were, that I might run out of anejo tequila and not be able to get any more...

Speaking of good friends, Thanksgiving over at Josephstan went really well last night. I hope I wasnapos;t rude to anyone, I was feeling a bit out of it socially in some ways, but I still was happy to be out and around good people.

Since everyone seems to be voting today, I think maybe I will to, except in the "Other" election. You know, the one Iapos;m allowed to vote in.
condition road tahoe, condition road tennessee, condition road tennessee weather, condition road texas.



Комментариев нет: