пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

certificate compare deposit rate




Well nothing really new to report except frustrations with the Camera Skills project for week 2...we are supposed to various shots with the dreaded gray card. I really should not put down the gray card so much, because it does help produce some really nice and average shots..but my biggest complaint (other than walking around with my arms and hands full of junk) is just trying to come up with suitable subject matter.

I know that sounds easier said than done, but it has to be outside with naturally light. That sucks..I do like nature shooting, but never properly have in a while, and finding interesting subject matter in nature is even more hard for me to do without taking someone elses ideas...

I just find myself highly unmotivated to even do this project, but I think I better, because Iapos;d like to keep up the grades.

hmm..other than that, in Photoshop today had a kind of difficult project to compose an image with at least 10 other images from a pre-determined bank of 30 images. I say this was difficult, because barely any of the images we could choose from were interesting. So I started to cut from the same image twice..I should have asked if that was okay or not, but it seemed to, so I just went with it. If I lose points, so be it. Made a really bizarre image of skulls, a weird "alien" eyeball?, a skeleton hand, and muffins with some silver beads in it with text that reads "everyone loves grandmaapos;s silver seed space cookies"...it looks alright...kinda similar to some of the work I would do at home with Photo Impression, but a lot more advanced? plus it has a lot of better tools to help hide the nasty edges around an object :)
certificate compare deposit rate, certificate compare deposit, certificate company print that wedding, certificate company gold midland mining reduction.



Комментариев нет: