пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

bit pilani




Heyy it is me katieme2 on line and this is my first entry Here are a few things you might want to know about me. I have great friends, i love to run, reading is what i am best at, i have 2 older brothers, a dog, and 2 parents. You can say i have a pretty hecktic life when it comes to running friends and just having fun. I like to be the one who stands out in the croud and wants everyone to here what i say. Only my #1 BFFS know who my crush is and he is soooooooooooooooooooo hot i think he is the cutest boy know to man. Just for your fyi i am in my first year of middle school and it is pretty good but i am in a little so called fight with a so called friend. But that is not what i am going to talk about when i do my entries so i am going to talk about my love life and my friends and usually that can take uo a whole lot of time. I am the type of person who could tell you every thing about my day in 3 maybe 4 hours and still not be done i love to talk but just not during class because i know i will get in trouble soo i gtg bye


colonial williamsburg tourism, bit pilani, bit pieces.com, bit pieces, bit piece puzzle.



Комментариев нет: